Sunday, March 22, 2009

Introducing Myself!

Well, I guess you guys'd like to know whos talking to you huh? I'm Balbanies from the Orpesia Server of Sword of the New World. I started this game around two years ago in July, I've been going strong ever since. I enjoy long walks on Gigante Beach, constantly staring at my beloved Lisa Lynway, commenting on how sexy my clan mates are, and of course playing Sword of the New World. My Real Life Mother, MearnsQueen, also plays Sword of the New World, so if you talk about her, I'll taddle on you!
~Me on a "date" with my friend Epistia, sadly she left Sword of the New World awhile back.


I'm not exactly sure what way I will go with this blog, I created it at midnight on a boring day and honestly, I hope I stick with it, so you guys help me stick to it, Ok!? (=

First off, I'm in the Aegis Clan on Orpesia. We do not tolerate angry vultures who constantly come at us with Q.Q because their clan hasn't made it as far as us and they accuse us of botting and hacking. As far as I'm concerned we're one of the best clans in the world because we have defeated Novia ligitly with 17 people! We're dedicated and loose at the same time. Our conversations could range from a new strategy for Colony Wars and then jump to poking at each other in clan chat all the while laughing. Its truely a lovely environment for such a radically upheaved game Sword of the New World is right now.

~Us getting ready to go stomp Novia!


Enough about that stuff though, on to me and how I can help you guys! (:

On Orpesia, I run a totally unprecedented team setup; Lisa Lynway, Female Elementalist, and Female Scout. Most people told me to leave Lisa alone and go with a Fighter, but now I have those same people rooting for me to take Lisa all the way to Grand Master! (Assuming Grand Master comes out! Haha!) The reason I use this team though is to have fun, because this is a game after all!

~Me in the Bahamar, Underground Caverns Floor 2.
I'm here to teach you guys to not get sucked into the swirling abyss of the "LVL DIS TEAM OR U SUX" game. I want everyone to go with what they want to level the most in this game and make it the best it can be. If people tell you, "No! Its foolish, he/she will never stand up to endgame and theres nothing you can do!" or, "Honestly, how far do you think he/she will make it into this game?" Don't listen to them, I went through the same thing with leveling Lisa. Now Lisa is an amazing powerhouse in pvp along with my Elementalist and Scout(in the high leagues, I'm not talking about vet pio vs. vet pio stand off) and people congratulate me on that almost impossible feat daily.

~Me with the first Crystalin Dagger on Orpesia!

0 comments: